Whatever the stage of your business, we will bring you the most value-driven, cost-effective results. Our company and commercial solicitors in Newbury will offer the advice you need to work safely, strategically and successfully.
At Horsey Lightly, we take the long-term view on business – one that is focused on protecting your interests and helping you achieve the most you can. Our people are proud of their long-standing client relationships. After all, these are the partnerships that have ensured ongoing success as the needs of business and people have changed.
Immediate added value
Our people will work quickly with you to develop an in-depth understanding of your business and its legal needs. Whenever you need guidance, we will be on hand to offer relevant, cost-effective and helpful advice offering solutions you may not have considered. As your business grows, we can also help with a range of management and regulatory issues, risk management and assist in strategic matters such as preparing your business for sale.
Horsey Lightly company solicitors will provide helpful bespoke advice in every aspect of your business, including:
- Setting up a business
- Buying and selling companies, businesses and assets
- Partnerships and 'LLPs'
- Venture capital transactions
- Agreements between shareholders
- Joint ventures
- Terms and conditions of business and all manner of commercial agreements
- Corporate governance and management, relationship of shareholders, directors and officers
- Regulatory issues
- Share buybacks
- Capital reductions
- Mergers and demergers
- Management buyouts
Commercial and trade expertise
Is your business involved in trading internationally? Our commercial solicitors provide effective, practical guidance in the following areas:
- Commercial contract drafting
- International sale of goods on FOB, CIF and other trade terms
- Buying and selling goods and services
- Agency, distribution and trade agreements
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution of commercial agreements
Our company team work closely with our employment lawyers and commercial property solicitors and the litigation team as your case requires.